At Christ the King School we offer a high standard of educational opportunities to students and support this with a strong link to the parish of Christ the King. We are focussed on ensuring that every child is known by name and need and pride ourselves on a commitment to best practice and the continual improvement in standards across the school.
The success of our school is measured by the strength of student learning, our pastoral achievements and also by the strength of our community. In this regard, the partnership of parents and teachers is vital to the achievement of our goals and vision. We endeavour to act as our CARE motto implores us – Care for And Respect Everyone!
- Year 2 Gold Assembly at 2.15pm
- P&F Disco
- Year 3 Excursion to Schoenstatt Shrine 9.00am - 2.30pm
- Dental Screening for PP, YR 3 & 6
- Year 1 Gold Assembly at 2.15pm
- Year 5 Bishops’ RE Assessment
- Year 5 Excursion to Parliament House and Art Gallery 9.10am – 2.55pm